I got goosebumps all over
This is the single most badass Shingeki no Kyojin related thing I have ever seen in my entire life.
ITS TIME FOR THE ANNUAL OMOCAT CHRISTMAS GIVEAWAY!!
many good things have happened, OMOCAT has grown so much, and my life is forever changed :>
here’s a little thank you to all my followers and supporters!
1) FIRST PRIZE: 1 OMOCAT APPAREL in the size of your choice (while supplies last) new items that may be released this following week are also eligible for the prize
1) reblog the entire post to enter the giveaway! likes do not count gomen ~_~
2) you may only reblog once per day, each reblog will count as a chance toward winning! no giveaway-only blogs! i’ll be checking >:(
3) i will be choosing 3 winners randomly. i will painstakingly copy-paste each blog name in a random generator, and have the generator pick the winners for me
4) the winner will be chosen this weekend on the midnight of DECEMBER 16th. i will be sending out asks to let you know if you’ve won so please make sure your ask is open! if you do not reply within 24 hrs, i will have to choose another winner!!
5) i will provide free shipping! (yes, even international)
good luck!! once again, thank you all and happy holidays!!!!!
everyone thinks the poem means to break away from the crowd and do your own thing, but if you read it, Frost is very clear that the two roads are exactly the same. He just chooses one at random. And then it’s only later at a dinner party when he’s talking about it that he tells everyone he chose the road less traveled by, but he’s lying. So the point of the poem is that everyone wants to look back and think that their choices matter. But in reality, shit just happens the way that it happens, and it doesn’t matter.
SHIIIII … GOT DAMN
I actually LOVED this dance, the girl in the grey was doing the most for me … I think I may wanna spend my time learning this dance
at your wedding reception like
Saw this screencap and uh..
A+ hottie alert
Let’s give him a name
and completely inappropriate fanart
What we student do in sweden while having english lesson
THOSE ARE FREAKING NSFW MAKOHARU FANARTS I AM SO DONE WITH THIS FANDOM
my mom put my brother’s real birthday present inside this box and he thought this was it for a good two minutes
I fucking love Wonder Woman.
important harajuku fashion
i love how like
english-speaking people wear east-asian words on their clothes because they can’t read it naturally and it “looks cool”
and east-asian people do the Same Exact Thing with English words
it’s so great